Employee Compensation, Productivity & Benefits Survey Results
THE RESULTS ARE IN! The 2019 INEDA Employee Compensation, Productivity and Benefits Survey results are now complete. Why should you purchase this valuable information? Consider the following:
- Do I need technicians? What are other dealers paying for entry level technicians? Are my benefits competitive?
- What position had the highest jump in compensation over the past 2 years? Do I still offer competitive wages?
- Are my employees producing like other dealer personnel?
- How does my sales personnel compensation compare with other dealers during these slow times?
- How are other dealers reducing personnel costs? Are they cutting overtime? Are they still open on Saturday?
- How are dealers increasing revenue in the service department? Are they utilizing extra fees?
These questions and more can be answered with these survey results. Cost for this 36-page document of valuable information: $245 + sales tax. [order here]
‘Self-Feeding’ Corn Grows in Southern Appalachia – Modern Farmer
Mike Fortune has a plan to save the planet from corporate corn with a strange botanical goo. [More]
As First Harvest Nears, the Future of Hemp in Nebraska is Still Hazy – Omaha World-Herald
Inside a climate-controlled greenhouse screened off by trees from U.S. Highway 75 grows a crop that some say could become a savior for Nebraska farmers. The nearly 284 hemp plants are part of a modest pilot project authorized by the state this year to see if the pungent, stalky plant that looks and smells like marijuana can become a viable commercial crop. [More]
Complimentary Risk Management Academy – Federated Insurance
Federated Insurance is offering complimentary risk management training November 5-7. Through this valuable session, you will discover methods you can use immediately to help protect profits by reducing risk at your business.
Companies that are the most successful at controlling losses and protecting profits have integrated risk management into their overall company culture. Many have designated a key person as their risk manager. This person is supported by your company’s top management and is both responsible and accountable for identifying loss exposures and implementing risk management solutions. This seminar’s objective is to help your risk manager learn exposures, connect with peers from across the country and apply these best practices within your business.
Learn more by viewing a brief video about the Risk Management Academy. Reserve your spot in the upcoming session or find additional information here.